Share your Recipes, Photos and Ideas with us

Submit your party food ideas and photos to:



mailto:superpartyfood@kidspartydirectory.co.za



Monday, March 16, 2009

Hot Wheels Racing Party - 4 years

Boys & Cars!

My son used to carry as many cars as possible in his two little hands. There was even a time that the cars would go to bed with him, and he didn’t seem to mind rolling over them in the middle of the night! When he reached the age of 4, the car madness was at its peak and so a Racing Party was the obvious choice! In keeping with the theme, we used some of my son’s bigger cars as “centre-pieces” for the snacks.

We have tried over the years to have the parties close to lunch time, so that we can have “proper” food to eat. We decided to braai various kinds of sausage to suite almost all diets. The “boerewors rolls” were a hit and we have done this almost every year since then. The cake was a yellow racing car (my son’s favourite colour), and as much as I’d like to take credit for the cake I can’t, as I’ve always been too scared to make my children's cakes – thank goodness for cake businesses!

Bernadine - CAPE TOWN

No comments:

Kids Party Directory's Fan Box