Share your Recipes, Photos and Ideas with us

Submit your party food ideas and photos to:



mailto:superpartyfood@kidspartydirectory.co.za



Sunday, April 18, 2010

Arty Party


The birthday cake was in the shape of an artist's palette. It was covered in white plastic icing and had seven blobs of different coloured icing smudged on the top. I also made multi-coloured cupcakes (one for each child) which I iced in white and sprinkled with rainbow vermicelli. I found some crayon-shaped candles which complimented the cake perfectly.

The party packs had the usual assortment of party sweets, plus a few extra surprises. I found packs of candy crayons at a speciality baking store which I added to the packs. I also made covers for the fruit juice boxes which were labelled "Creative Juices".

Jessica - Durbanville

No comments:

Kids Party Directory's Fan Box