Monday, January 30, 2012
• 1 packet marie biscuits
• 1 packet white and pink marshmallows
• 1 packet life savers
• Icing sugar
• Cut life savers in half.
• make up icing sugar with water into a thick paste.
• put icing onto bottom of marie biscuit (in a colour of your choice).
• Put some icing on the bottom of the marshmallow and place it onto the already iced biscuit.
• put icing onto cut sides of life savers and stick onto sides of marshmallows like a handle.
• Melt chocolate and put on top of each marshmallow and place sprinkles on top.
• continue until all are done and enjoy!